Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Quick & Easy Rice Pudding

About two years ago, I posted a recipe for stovetop Norwegian-style rice pudding. It took quite a while to make and it was a bit too smooth for me. I like my rice pudding with a little more texture. And on cold winter mornings, I don't want to spend 40 minutes standing at the stove.

So here's my super quick and easy version to do with leftover cooked white rice.

This isn't really a recipe, it's more of just directions. You can do this however you want to your taste...

Put some cold, cooked white rice in a small saucepan.

Cover it with sweetened vanilla almond milk.


Simmer and stir constantly on medium-high heat until it is thick.



Serve hot with desired toppings. I like butter, cinnamon sugar and dried cranberries...





No comments:

Post a Comment