Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Freezer Fresh Scones

 I love warm scones fresh from the oven. I don't love eating an entire batch of scones. Well, I don't love the consequences... :/ 

My friend Emily introduced to the solution to my problem: the freezer. 

Here's what you do for freshly-baked scones whenever you want them:

Make up a batch of your favorite scones. If you don't have a favorite, you can check out some of mine HERE. All of these will work for this method.

After you cut them into wedges, separate them and put them on parchment paper and place them in the freezer.



Once they are frozen solid, place them into a freezer bag. Write the baking instructions on the outside of the bag.



The scones will bake for the same method, time and temperature from frozen as they do when fresh. I know if seems unbelievable, but it is true!

I just put the scones on the baking tray lined with parchment while the oven preheats and then bake at whatever time and temperature the original recipe states.



You're welcome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment