Sunday, March 14, 2010

Homemade Sauce-less Pizza

I really don’t like sauce on my pizza so this is what I do instead… It’s really yummy and easy! (I don’t have a picture yet, but I’ll post one the next time I make it)

Make one recipe of Easy Peasy Bread. Let it raise for 20 minutes in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Then let it rest on counter for 10 minutes.

Roll out about half the dough (or less, depending on the size of your pizza pan) into a thin circle, or as close as you can get to some kind of round shape. :o)

Place the dough on a greased pizza pan or stone.

Brush the crust with olive oil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper to taste. Spread liberally with minced garlic (not powdered).

Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.

Top with sliced fresh Roma tomatoes and any other toppings you like.

Sprinkle a little more mozzarella and parmesan on top.

Bake at 425 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown on bottom and cheese is bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment