Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Perfection

When I saw the post from Cookie Sundaes in mason jars from Chica & Jo (click HERE to see their original post), I just knew I had to have them! And I knew just the recipe for cookie dough to use… Sweet Anna’s Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe!

First I mixed up a batch of the cookie dough (see recipe HERE).

Then I just pressed a bit of cookie dough into the bottom of the greased jars.

cookie sundae 01 Baked them on a cookie sheet at 350 for about 15 minutes or until light golden brown.

cookie sundae 02Let them cool for about 5-10 minutes and then place onto small serving plates. Use caution because the jars are still hot!

Add a scoop of ice cream, some chocolate syrup and a bit of whipped cream.

cookie sundae 03  And that is what we call chocolate chip cookie perfection!

As an added bonus since I only had four of these adorable mason jars (a problem which I have since remedied…) I had some cookie dough left over to make some giant cookies! These are also perfect when served with a glass of cold milk!!!

cookie sundae 04cookie sundae 06cookie sundae 05

No comments:

Post a Comment