Monday, September 5, 2011

S’more Brownies, Please!

I love brownies!  All the camping we’ve done this summer reminded me of how much I love s’mores! So, why not combine my two loves??? I did it!

First make up a batch of brownies. My favorite are my Best Brownies!

Let them cool and cut into larger-sized pieces. Place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and place under the broiler until the marshmallows are light golden brown. (You really gotta watch them! They get done FAST!)

Then remove them from the oven and sprinkle with some tiny pieces of graham crackers.

Melt some chocolate chips and drizzle the tops with the chocolate.

Let cool until chocolate is firm.

smore brownies 01

Eat them with a tall glass of cold milk. You have to have milk with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment