Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pineapple Casserole

This recipe came from the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog. I have to admit that I was very skeptical about it. But it was a huge hit at Easter dinner! It’s already been requested for Christmas… It was perfect with ham and no would guessed there was cheese in it!  It was even good warmed up in the oven for dinner the next day. This is also yummy enough to double as a dessert. :o)  Bonus!

Here is a link to the original recipe: Pineapple Casserole

I made only two changes. Here’s what I did:

I used 2 full sleeves of Ritz crackers for the topping.

I also used mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar.

pineapple casserole - The Backyard Farmwife No, it’s not the only thing I ate… I just took the pic before I loaded up my plate. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment