Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pressure Cooker Broccoli Beef

This recipe uses the 2 pot system to keep the rice and meat separate.

I way overcooked the broccoli and I am writing this recipe the way I think I should try next time...



Ingredients:
thinly cut steak slices
onion, sliced
fresh broccoli florets

1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup water
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon beef bouillon
crushed red pepper, to taste

Whisk together for sauce



Turn pot on to the 15 minute chicken/meat setting and let heat up for about 5 minutes with the lid off. Add sesame oil and saute steak until brown.


Then add sauce and put the steamer tray in. Then I put equal parts of white rice and water in a small pot that fit on top of the steamer with the lid on.

Then I set it for 6 minutes on the rice/risotto setting.



Let it natural release for 10 minutes. Release any remaining steam.

Remove rice and add broccoli and onions to the meat.




Set for 2 minutes on vegetable setting. Quick release steam, stir and serve over rice...


No comments:

Post a Comment