Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes

These pancakes are fun, easy and just the right amount of sweet that you don’t even need syrup! And they are the perfect wrapping for pigs in a blanket! I found the recipe at Making Memories with Your Kids. She makes icing to go on the top of hers, which I am sure would just take them over the top, but today we enjoyed ours plain and with sausage. I also had to change her recipe a bit because I could not have gotten it out of the squeeze bottle the way it was.

So here is my slightly modified version:

3 Tablespoons melted butter

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (for pumpkin pancakes)

Mix together and place in a squirt bottle.

Pour your pancake batter onto griddle and quickly swirl the cinnamon mixture onto the top.

pancakes 01

Flip and cook until done.

 pancakes 02

No comments:

Post a Comment