Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hobbit Food

Last week we went to the midnight premier of The Hobbit… and since we are such total Tolkien geeks (and foodies) we went to Denny’s for their new Hobbit inspired menu.

I know you’re probably thinking that if we were really foodies we wouldn’t stoop to eating at Denny’s, but they had HOBBIT food!!!

I don’t know if it was the we’re-on-our-way-to-see-The Hobbit adrenaline rush or if the cooks were really good, but the food was DELICIOUS!!! :o) No, seriously! And I have become uber picky about restaurant food lately…

If you love The Hobbit, you gotta go try it!!!

The Shire Sausage Skillet:

hobbit food - The Backyard Farmwife

The Ring Burger:

hobbit food - The Backyard Farmwife

Hobbit Hole Breakfast (this is what I had):

hobbit food - The Backyard Farmwife

Lonely Mountain Treasure:

hobbit food - The Backyard Farmwife

Frodo’s Pot Roast Skillet:

hobbit food - The Backyard Farmwife

They won’t offer these items forever, so I’d better see what I can do about making them at home. We’ll see if I can do it as well as they did???

No comments:

Post a Comment