Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bacon Cheddar Poppers

Having totally made this recipe up and only having made it once, I have already thought of ways I would do it differently. First, I may just leave the jalapenos whole and stuff and bake them. Second, they weren’t very spicy. If I was making them for our family, I may leave a few seeds for a bit more kick. Oh, and I might try using cheeses other than cheddar. Besides that, they were super yummy and super easy to make…

* Half and seed fresh jalapeno peppers. Or you can leave them whole. Just cut off the stem end and empty out as many of the seeds you would like. The more you leave behind, the spicier they’ll be!

* Then mix softened cream cheese and grated cheese together. I did about a 1:1 ratio???

* Mix in some crumbled crisp bacon.

* Stuff bacon/cheese mixture into peppers.

jalapenos 01

* Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.

* Serve and eat immediately!

jalapenos 02

No comments:

Post a Comment