Sunday, June 24, 2012

Iced Coffee

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before… We cold brew our coffee in a Coffee Toddy cold brewing system. It makes a truly superior cup of coffee with less acid and less oils than a traditionally brewed coffee. Since we make it in bulk, we freeze it for an instant cup of coffee plopped into a cup of boiling water. If you are curious about the Coffee Toddy, check them out HERE.

All I need for an instant cup of iced coffee is 3 to 4 super-concentrated coffee cubes with milk poured over them. I like vanilla almond milk or just plain whole milk with a Torani syrup.

iced coffee - The Backyard Farmwife

This combination made for a lovely drink!

iced coffee - The Backyard Farmwife

I’m not sure which I love more??? The drink or the jar??? Aren’t those just the cutest lids??? You can buy them HERE at The Tomcat Studio for just $5 for 6 lids!

No comments:

Post a Comment