Thursday, April 19, 2012

Breakfast Sundaes

I am going to confess that I had this for breakfast because I desperately wanted to use the super cute parfait glass I bought at the second-hand store last Saturday! It turned out so good it was almost too cute to eat… ;o)

bfast sundae 01 This one was honey Greek yogurt with strawberries, bananas, granola and Nutella. Yum!

Next time I want to make it with my homemade Crock Pot yogurt. (recipe HERE)

I also didn’t have enough granola… but then I LOVE my granola! (recipe HERE)

It also didn’t have enough Nutella… I’ll layer more in between next time.

bfast sundae 02See… looks nice but not enough

Like most of my favorite things to make, it is simple and has endless possibilities!

I think it would be really yummy with tropical fruit muesli (recipe HERE) and fresh mango and pineapple with toasted coconut on top! If only I hadn’t eaten the last of the muesli already… :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment