Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cookie Dough Bites

I love eating chocolate chip cookie dough! There are just some days that I NEED to eat chocolate chip cookie dough!!! I found this recipe and realized that it was just what I had been looking for… Frozen cookie dough bites whenever I like and no raw eggs. (I kinda have this thing about eating raw eggs. It’s getting better, but I still like to play it safe…)

By the way, these would also work if you have an egg allergy. I baked up a few and they turned out alright…

1 stick softened butter

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/3 cup white sugar

Mix together until smooth.

cookie dough 011 tsp vanilla

1/4 cup plain yogurt

Mix well into butter and sugars.

cookie dough 021 cup all-purpose white flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

Mix until well combined.

cookie dough 03

Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.

  Drop by spoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm.

cookie dough 04Store in a ziploc bag in the freezer until ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment